To ensure that everyone has a good time on Paxterya, there are some simple rules to follow on our server. All members of Paxterya are obliged to follow these guidelines, a violation might result in an exclusion from Paxterya.
- Do not treat others in ways that you would not like to be treated. Any kind of insult, discrimination or harassment is unwished.
- Everyone is playing Minecraft to have a good time. To ensure a good time on Paxterya, be tolerant and understanding towards other players and respect their wishes.
- Spamming is unwished.
- Do not send links to websites with malicious or pornographic content.
- It is forbidden to attack, harm or kill other players against their will.
- It is forbidden to alter or destroy another player's building(s) against their will. When in doubt if a deserted, unprotected site is still in use, ask a moderator or administrator before destroying it.
- It is forbidden to steal items from chests. This counts for chests on mob farms etc, too; ask the farm's owner first.
- It is forbidden to steal other player's items from item frames, armor stands, barrels, hoppers etc.
- It is forbidden to kill, free or steal other player's animals or villagers.
- It is forbidden to use game modifications that give you an unfair advantage. Allowed modifications are optimization, minimap, inventory management and schematic mods.
- It is forbidden to exploit game bugs that give you an unfair advantage, such as item duping.
- It is permitted to use tnt dupers.
- A 16x16 plot can be purchased for the price of 1 diamond block from staff.
- All proceeds from selling plots go towards a big diamond pile, which may be used for community events.
- Only XP, villager trading, iron, (cobble)stone, wool and manual farms can be made public.
- You shall consult a member of staff before constructing a public farm.
- You may construct a farm that is on the list from above and run it privately.
For more details on some of the rules, please check the blog post titled "Season 4 details".
The rules were last updated on 2020-09-26. Any changes will be announced in the #information channel of the Discord server of Paxterya.